FW: thank you too!

Many thanks to all who have and continue to support my journey of self expression. The rest of you, please keep an open mind, we can all learn from each other.
Be well my friends




Hi Wallace:

Thanks for your kind words and invitation.

Also, thanks again for taking the time to join us yesterday for "people first radio". We really appreciated it!

FYI, the audio is posted online. There are two ways you can access it.

1.   If you want to share the interview on Facebook and other social media, you can use the "daily splice" player. Just use the "share" menu:

http://dailysplice.com/play?ep_id=801491

2.   You can link to the audio stored at Columbian Centre if you wish (perhaps a more "permanent" location), direct MP3:

http://www.columbiancentresociety.com/prfcontent/315_june_09_2011_sm.mp3

Thanks again, keep me posted, good luck in New York.

Best regards,

Kevin M
PFR

 


 

Morning my friend,
I wish to thank you for the CD. Jana and I came home and listened to it. I laughed, I wept. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
You are a good man, and it was nice having lunch together.
Jana and I would very much like to have you visit our home when we get back from New York.
Be well my friend.
Wallace

Comments

Popular Posts