Interesting?

Help elect candidates that are open to consultation with the community. Vote for honesty, integrity and transparency from our City Council. Download the poster from the Concerned Citizens Website at
http://whatswrongwiththispicture.ca/sites/default/files/ccn-poster.pdf


I sure as hell hope everyone is concerned now.

Nothing surprises  me when it comes to humanity, so whom ever you vote for, look towards your heart. I do not have a problem with individuals or groups opposing this issue or any other. I do have a problem with the initial ad campaign that has been  publicly ignored for the most part. Debasing and dehumanizing a vulnerable  and marginalized group of our citizens is just wrong. Where is the integrity, honesty, and transparency in a group that still for the most part remains nameless and faceless?

Be well my friends.



Comments

Popular Posts