From Within

It has been such an emotional week.Reviewing my journals & writings,listening to some of my radio interviews,news articles,of the last four years. The fear of a lifetime culminating into a click of the button to share with the world.My past makes me who I am today,I am the integrations of all my life experiences.I do not feel the anger or shame,I do not push from the madness of my past.Instead I embrace all of it,the fear,anger,rage,sadness,madness...and look at it as a gift.
My deep love of humanity and my extreme sensitivity to both beauty and suffering is a bittersweet medicine that heals my soul.Such a wondrous life it is at times.To be myself,to love and be loved.The art of healing is such an immense force within and without.The best is yet to come,a transformation of self,a force of nature unleashed.                                                                                                                                                My muse,my love ,my companion...makes me complete.That which I yearned for and feared the most is now in my arms and in my heart.Together anything is possible.


IM on the go with Messenger on your phone. Try now.

Comments

Popular Posts