Hell of a Ride


February 16, 2007

Well I have come through the other side, this time no psych ward, but lots of meds. My hypomanic faze was exhausting, little to no sleep, my mind racing, fear of losing it was at times overwhelming.Valentines day marked my second anniversary of staying out of the physciatric ward, I am going to pass through. The crash not as abrupt or as deep as usual, no suicidal ideation, and a extreme effort on my part not to islolate.
I have safety measures in place to assist in my cycle, meds(as little as possible), a good doctor,an amazing caseworker ( my guardian angel), people in recovery who care, and contact with family(who live at the other side of the country).My past experiences, and a different outlook on my life and the world that surrounds me. These are a few of the people and things that makes my life , and never a dull moment.
                                   
An unquiet mind marks the beginning and end of my day, it’s what I do in between that is essential to being. A spirit has awoken in me, it fuels that daily struggle and uncertainty, to embrace life one day at a time, to pack in all I can. My dreams of being are slowly coming to fruition, I stay vigilant and plan cautiously my moves and decisions.
Hold on it’s gonna be a hell a ride, I shall blossom into that which I believed unattainable, that I was told I could never be.

Comments

Popular Posts